Global’s Make Some Noise: Ways to donate
17 August 2021, 13:37 | Updated: 20 December 2021, 11:11
Global’s Make Some Noise may be over for another year, but you can still donate using the following methods.
Radio X needs your help to raise money for our charity, Global’s Make Some Noise.
Small charities are at the heart of local communities, but they can often go unnoticed until they are needed.
Global’s Make Some Noise believes everyone deserves to feel safe, feel well, feel included and feel prepared. So, they work across four key areas: providing shelter and safety, supporting physical and mental health, improving life skills, and preventing isolation.
By supporting Global’s Make Some Noise, you can help small charities be there to improve people’s lives in your local community and across the UK.
Here’s how you can donate to make a big difference to small charities...
Ways to donate...
Text to donate
- To donate £30 text GIVE30 to 70766
- To donate £20 text GIVE20 to 70766
- To donate £10 text GIVE10 to 70766
- £5 could provide 15 minutes of telephone support for a parent of a child with a life-threatening condition who is experiencing a crisis.
- £10 could provide training to 9 new telephone befrienders so they can support isolated people living with sight loss.
- £15 could provide an hour of counselling to support a young carer’s mental health.
- £30 could mean someone with a learning disability can access support services for a month to make new friends and build their life skills.
- £60 could mean a support worker can visit five families to provide practical care for children with special educational needs and disabilities.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or need help donating, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global’s Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities Limited, a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) & Scotland (SC041475).